What happens now that I’ve registered for Faster Rewards?
- Confirm your profile is completed accurately by reviewing “Profile Details”.
- Complete “Profile Topic Areas” to increase your chances of being selected for surveys.
- Stay ACTIVE by participating in our latest surveys and getting rewards.
- Have fun! We’re glad you’re a member of Faster Rewards!
How do I confirm my email address?
- To confirm your email address, simply click on the confirmation link in the email that you received from us when you signed up. This will take you to the Faster Rewards site. Once you see this page your email address will been confirmed in our system. If you need to complete your profile you can simply login from this page and continue.
I forgot my password, how can I get it?
- Please click hereand we will then email you your password.
I need to update my details. Where can I do this?
- You can update your details at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile.
How secure are my personal details?
- Your personal details will only be used for market research purposes. Faster Rewards does not conduct any marketing activities and will not sell your information to third parties. All of our surveys are for genuine market research purposes only. Your details will never be passed to third parties without your express permission.
Why do you need all this information in my profile?
- The information you provide to Faster Rewards in your profile, allows us to ensure you only receive the most relevant surveys. For this reason, you should ensure that your profile is always up to date.
Can I register more than once?
- No – as per our terms and conditions you are only permitted to operate one account.
How old do I have to be to join Faster Rewards?
- You must be at least 14 years old to join Faster Rewards.
Do I need to live in Australia to be a member?
- Yes – as stated in our terms and conditions, you must be an Australian resident to become a member of Faster Rewards.
How will I be compensated for survey participation?
- Each time you complete a study, you earn a reward. Compensation for surveys will depend on the length and level required by each survey. Compensation for the survey is stated at the beginning of each survey so you will know what you will earn if you qualify and complete each survey.
How do I receive more surveys?
- All of our surveys are based on the requirements that our clients have for targeting of their surveys. In many cases this is out of our control. We aim to spread the number of surveys across as many members as possible relative to these targeting requirements.
- The best way to ensure you get invited to participate in more surveys it to have all of your profile sections completed, and be sure to update them regularly when they change.
Do my rewards expire if I do not redeem?
- To retain your rewards, you must participate with the panel in some way (try to take a survey, redeem rewards, and update profile information) within a twelve month period. If you do not participate in some way, Faster Rewards reserves the right to reset your balance to zero.
How often will I participate in surveys?
- You will receive invitations to take surveys based on the information you have provided. There is a limit to the number of surveys you can complete in a month to avoid the ‘professional survey taker’ issue about which our clients are very concerned. You may receive several e-mail requests per month to participate in on-line surveys.
How do I unsubscribe?
- Every survey introduction email contains an unsubscribe link at the bottom
Are these the same as the survey invitations I receive via email?
- The Mobile Surveys are additional surveys that you have been selected for. They are designed to be shorter in length and offer greater rewards.
Will the SMS messages cost me money?
- We use a standard SMS, similar to one you would receive from a friend. This is not a premium SMS service that you will be charged for in any way for receiving the SMS invitation.
Do I need Internet access on my mobile phone?
- Our Mobile Surveys are all web based. The link you received in the SMS will take you to the survey page on the internet. You will need to have web access on your mobile phone.
I am unable to access the survey you sent me. When accessing our surveys, please check the following:
- Ensure that you have cookies enabled in your browser
- Ensure that your ISP settings are not blocking access to the surveys
- Remove Adware and/ or Spyware from your system
- Adjust your browser settings to accept our site
- Adjust your anti- virus software to accept our site
- Adjust your firewall settings to accept our site
- If you are still experiencing problems after you have tried the above, then please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nothing happens when I click on the survey link in the email invitation, what should I do?
- It has come to our attention that some email programs (particularly free accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo Mail and Gmail) deactivate some links within the body of the email invitations. If this problem is occurring copy and paste the text link for the survey directly into the address bar of your browser.